Arrival & Preparation
- Tues 17th July Media Day Tiffany’s Canyon Lusaka
- Wed 18th July training day & capsize drill Tiffany’s Canyon Lusaka
- Thursday 19th July drive to the Kafue, prepare boats
Part 1: About Conservation – Kafue National Park
- Friday 20th July 30km row. Camp beside the river
- Sat 21st July 40km row. Camp beside the river
- Sun 22nd July 50km row to Delai Camp. Meet Darrell Watt.
- Mon 23rd July 50km row to McBrides. Meet Chris McBride
- Tues 24th July 65km row to Kafwala camp
- Wed 25th July 50km row to Green Lodge. Meet Dr Kim Young-Overton. Two rapids to negotiate
- Thurs 26th July 58km row to KaingU camp. Rapid to negotiate
- Friday 27th July 62km Moon Row across Lake Itezhi – Tezhi to Kokomaya under a total eclipse of the Moon.
- Sat 28th July day off for repairs and visit to elephant orphanage
Part 2: About Coaching – Kafue Flats
- Sun 29th July Day One 70km row. Camp beside river
- Mon 30th July Day Two 80km row. Camp beside river.
- Tues 31st July Day Three 80km row camp in Lochinvar National Park.
- Wed 1st August Day Four 60km row. Camp beside river.
- Thurs 2nd August Day Five 70km row to Mazabuka. Joined by World Rowing? Camp beside river.
- Fri 3rd August Day Six 60km row to Kafue River & Rowing Centre. Finish by 13.00.
- Sat 4th August cleaning and debrief
- Sun 5th August At leisure or return to countries