To go fast, go alone.
To go far, go together.
– African Proverb
RowZambezi is going to make a difference, and you, together with our team, can help the exploration go far.
Fund Raising Partnerships
RowZambezi is looking for partners that share its vision and who are stakeholders in the Zambezi River Basin area. These include:
- International and regional companies whose supply chain is directly impacted by the Zambezi River Basin and Kafue Rivers e.g.
- sugar production companies and business that use significant amounts of sugar
- agricultural producers and their suppliers
- retailers in the UK, US, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia who buy agricultural goods from Zambia
- companies who use significant amounts of water
- companies providing water products to consumers
- hydroelectric generation businesses and their suppliers
- mining and mining equipment companies
- irrigation, water treatment and water supply companies
- engineering companies and consultancies with interests in Southern Africa
- Conservation groups
- Tourism and any companies offering tourism packages within the Zambezi River Basin and Kafue river areas
- Sports clubs (especially rowing) with international outreach programmes
- Small – medium sized businesses known to RowZambezi members who share our values and/or concerns
- Individuals who share our values and/or mission
We have a set of differentiated packages at different levels on offer. Please contact Beanie Garnett in the RowZambezi Partner Office by email in the first instance for more information.